Sunday, July 6, 2008

I did some scrapping today...

I don't have any hardcopy layouts to show, but I made some pages with Smilebox. Now I need to decide if I want to pay a membership to print them out. But I can post to the blog!! I'm gonna try it today and decide about the membership later.

I also uploaded the photos off of my iPhone to the computer and have printed them out, too! They are really good-quality photos. Of course they were taken outside at the park with some overcast. I think they are perfect. I used one of the photos for my banner. That is unaltered! I did not mess with the color at all.

Okay, let's see if this Smilebox thing works, or how...

Click to play On the Playground
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home