Tuesday, August 12, 2008

McDaniel 5


I think this is a good family photo of us! This was taken on our way to Mass for Mom & Dad's anniversary. The whole weekend was good, as we had family come in from all over. The Kinser family came in from Missouri and Hunter stayed a couple of nights with the boys. Mom's brothers and sisters came, too, for the party. Even Dad's side came for the party. We had a good turkey dinner and Zavala band played until sometime into the morning. Apparently everyone was having a really good time, not getting home until after 1 am.

I haven't gotten much scrapbooking done, but my room is getting organized and cleaned out. I need to go through my stamps and put them up for sale. There could be some good money in that! Maybe enough to buy a computer for scrapbooking. Hmm, we'll have to see about that. Or maybe a new kitchen table and chairs...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home