Saturday, August 16, 2008

My baby's growing up...


I was a little sad, but proud, that my baby will be going to daycare soon. He's been at the office with Howard and me since earlier this year and it's been an experience. We have been lucky to be there when he needed us most, enjoying all those "firsts" that a baby has to go through. Many people who have come in to the office have gotten to know him. And he is not shy because he has gotten used to seeing different people all the time.

Now it's time for him to move on to the next phase - daycare. He'll be going to the same one we sent his brothers to, and I'm glad for that. I know everyone there and know that they will take care of him as if he was their own child.

Julie let us send him for a couple of days, so that he could get a feel for the place. I was told he only cried a couple of times on Thursday, and that he did not cry on Friday. Julie sent me this picture to show me how much fun he was having at the playground. It's a relief to see him having a good time. He will start full time when the boys go back to school. I guess I don't have a "baby" anymore. He's a big boy now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home