Friday, July 24, 2009

A haircut can change a man...


I was doing a little bit of organization for my scrapbooking and as I was downloading photos from my phone to computer, I came across these two. They were taken before and after Oscar's last haircut. It just strikes me how funny it is that the simplest thing can change how he looks.

In these photos I see him looking like a toddler, to looking like a pre-schooler. Okay, maybe not much difference, but relatively speaking it is. He's only a few months past 2 years. But he easily looks at least 3 after the haircut.

In fact, when we went to Fiesta Texas and I went through the stroller lane and showed my pass to get in the attendant asked for Oscar's pass too. I told her he was only 2 and she gave me a dirty look as if I were lying about his age to get him in! Although I'm in no hurry to have him grow up, I promise I'm not trying to hold him back either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home