Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Working on the house


Over the last week we've been working on making this flower bed around the front of the house. We layed out the bricks to get a design, adn then had to bring in sand to level the ground. Once we got to where it was even, we layed the first row and with a mallet we leveled brick by brick. Don't think that Howard was doing all the work! I did my share.

Over the weekend we then had to bring in dirt from the hill in the backyard to build up in front of the wall so it wouldn't crumble in case of rain. I've got blisters to show that I worked to get that dirt spread out.

Then yesterday we even started laying out how we wanted the wall on the left side of the house. We're going to need some more dirt...and my blisters to heal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home