Monday, December 28, 2009

Getting ready for a new year...

It's been such a long time since I posted, even though I'm on the computer ALL THE TIME! I just haven't felt like I've had anything worth blogging about.

Now as we come to a new year I feel like i need to reset this thing and try to do better in 2010. I've joined a Facebook group in which I will try to take a photo a day and then scrap them all together, week by week. Not necessarily make scrapbook pages - cuz that would be crazy to get one for every day of the year - but to just take the photo and do a little journaling. I should still be able to scrap a few real pages in between, try to catch up on old photos, and still get something accomplished towards documenting this crazy, wild, and fun McDaniel family.


So here's our Christmas family photo. That should be a good place to end this year's postings until I get ready to begin my posts on 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home