Friday, January 8, 2010

Denise activated my sweet tooth

Day 7


I was minding my own business at work, when my friend Denise posted on Facebook that she had made cupcakes with her daughter. While I would have loved to have just inivted myself over to her house and let her share her fresh cupcakes with me, I couldn't. Nooooo, Denise has to live out of state with her sweet cupcakes!

So the rest of the afternoon I kept dreaming about cupcakes...and I finally made a batch about 8 pm! It's okay, I won't eat them all. I even took some to my other friend, Nelly. And of course, I'll share with the kids!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger thealdrichfamily said...

LOL..yummy cupcakes!!! Yes, u know I would of had you over if we lived closer to each other! I still have some left..:)

January 9, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home