Thursday, January 21, 2010

He gets photographed a lot!

Day 20



Before going digital, well I should say, when Howie was born I was not a digital camera person. We had a digital camera, and let me tell you, an 8mb card was BIG! So I had a regular film camera. Then I got an SLR when David was born. Yes, I took lots of photos of both of them. Tons. I have boxes of duplicates, a box of negatives, a binder of cds with the photos that were digitally saved when I had the filmed processed.

But within the last few years, and certainly since Oscar was born, the digital technology has gotten to be less expensive and easier to own and operate. I have a digital SLR that I use for big events. I have a small point-and-shoot digital camera that I carry in my purse. And I use my iPhone to take photos of anything and everything on the go.

While Howard and David are used to me taking photos of them, and they generally smile and sometimes pose, they cannot compare to Oscar. I take more pictures of this child than I can keep up with. And he TELLS me when to photograph him. "Mom, take a picture of me!" he says when he knows he's being a ham. Or if he sees me get out my phone for anything, he thinks it's to take his photo. And he knows how to take the photos with my camera(s) too! Then he wants me to show him his photo on the playback. That's the part he likes best...seeing himself.

And why shouldn't he, he's such a cutie!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing!

February 6, 2010 at 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home