Friday, January 1, 2010

Out with 2009...

Day 1


We are officially into the first day of 2010. As a goodbye to 2009, I took down the Christmas tree with a little help from Oscar. We packed away the ornaments and the boys took the bricks out that we used to prop the tree a little higher.

2009 was a good year. I don't have any complaints or reasons to wish the year be gone. But a new year always feels like a fresh start, a renewal of the cycle. I always feel like it's my opportunity to take on that resolution to lose weight, or work out, or scrap more often. I don't know that I'll actually do anything any different than I usually do, but I hope to do it better, whatever it may be.

I did want to try to take on Project 365...actually I wanted to do it last year, along with all the other scrappers who jumped on that bandwagon. But I didn't; I was lazy. (Project 365 is a big scrapbooking deal that famous scrapper Becky Higgins started in which you take a photo a day.) So this year I'm going to try. I've asked Howard to help make sure at least a photo a day. Then I will try to scrap a page a week with those photos for an album of at least 52 layouts at the end of the year documenting our lives.

I'm going to do better than last year for sure!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jolene said...

Beautiful picture! Can't wait to see your pics throughout the year! :)

January 2, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home