Thursday, May 13, 2010

IKEA anyone?

May 9

For Mother’s Day, Howard made a detour on our way home from Olney to take me to IKEA in Round Rock. I fell asleep just before Lampasas so he had a chance to take the cutoff to I-35 without me noticing the change. As a bonus, when we got to IKEA and found the shelf unit that I’ve been wanting, we found out the price was lowered from $149 to $99. Yay!! We were really impressed with the store and wanted to look around more, but were pressed for time. Will definitely have to plan a trip to come back and make a day of it.

May 10

Just a random photo of Oscar today, jumping around in the car while at David’s baseball practice.

May 11

Another “Mom, take a picture of me” moment.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jessica C said...

Oh, I dearly love IKEA. Ours opened just about a year ago and I haven't been nearly enough. I think because it does take a bit of a time commitment- there's no way to get through that quickly!

May 13, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home