Friday, May 14, 2010

I've been scrapping every night this month!

The following are all the pages counting back from May 13 to May 3. I have scrapped a page a night since May 1. Every night. Without fail. And in most case in under 20 minutes. They are all simple pages, as you can see. Not long on story. But a fun way for me to showcase photos I love.

So the big question, as always, is how do I find time to scrapbook. I've answered before, and I'll say it again: I make it a priority. And so far this month, it has actually been my nightcap. At the end of a long and full day, I take some time to sit at my table, pull out the first photos, or photo, that stands out and calls to me, and just get it done. I have also been using Lain Ehmann's prompts for the day to challenge myself to do something different. Lain is the Layout A Day challenge creator. Her site is www.layoutaday.com if you want to find out more information.

May 13

May 12

May 11

May 10

May 9

May 8 (digital page)

May 7 (digital page using iPhone app)

May 6

May 5

May 4

May 3

The pages for May 2 and May 1 can be found in their own posts.

So if you're a scrapper, you should try making a layout a day. It's very satisfying to create on a daily basis. And it can be done. 150 scrapbookers are doing it this month in this group alone. No telling how many others out there are doing it too.

If you're not a scrapbooker, I invite you to become one. You'll love it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy Lees said...

Awesome!! So satisfying :)

May 14, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home