Saturday, May 1, 2010

May 1 layout: The Big Chair



National Scrapbook Day is just about over. It was also the first day for my layout a day challenge. This is what I made today. Just a page that should have taken less than a half-hour took me almost the entire day. Not for lack of ideas, just kept getting distracted with kids, Facebook and Twitter. Of course, I didn't pressure myself to finish. Just took it easy today. Now cleaning up around my scrapbook area to get a little more organized and jot down some ideas for the next few layouts. Feels good to get a page done. I was feeling like a revved up engine this past week just waiting for the flag to drop so that I could go! I think the best strategy might be for me to pace myself so I don't burn out. A layout a day should be just about manageable.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home