Friday, June 4, 2010

I could post them all, but...

Yeah, I know, I haven't posted my LOAD (layout a day) photos since day 17. No good reason other than laziness. I mean, it was nearly midnight when I would post the layouts to the Flickr group. Afterwards, I would go to bed and then the next day would come around and I needed to do a new page. Catching up on the blog wasn't as much a priority as keeping up on the layouts.

To prove that I made all 31 layouts, I photographed my stack. Not all 31 are paper layouts. A few are digital and I haven't printed out for the albums yet.



I surprised myself that I kept up with the layout a day challenge. I find excuses not to scrap or sometimes don't feel like it. But I didn't give up on this one. I needed to prove to myself that I could do it, that I could find the time and energy to put together photos and a memory every day. It helped that Howard was my cheerleader and encouraged me every day.

I'm signed up for LOAD for October. Another 31 days!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home