Friday, July 23, 2010

I haven't scrapbooked since May 31

The intended purpose for this blog was originally for me to share things about my family through my scrapbooking. My own little place to share. And I made some goals all about scrapping religiously and become a known scrapper in the scrapbook world. Hello self, you can't accomplish those goals if you're not scrapbooking!

I went into my scrapbook room yesterday evening and started looking around. What is it that is keeping me unmotivated? I have lots of supplies, plenty of photos, enough room, bunches of ideas...no motivation. And this morning I spent some time going through my digital photos and organizing them and tweeking them and uploading to Facebook. Killing time? Trying to act like I'm heading in a scrappy direction to cover up the fact that I'm not making anything? Hmmm...

Well I have this one photo sitting on my desk, and I wrote on a scrapbook blog comment today what my thoughts were for the photo. I have a design idea for the page. The last step is to get home and put that page together quick while I've got all the elements in line.

I WILL MAKE THAT PAGE TODAY AND POST TONIGHT!
IF I DON'T, YOU CAN CALL ME ALL SORTS OF LOSER NAMES
IN THE COMMENT SECTION.


I did want to tell you that while looking through my photos and updating my album on my Facebook page I realized that I take a lot of photos of our food. We are always eating! It's become a family activity, as in we actively seek new places to eat at or foods to make. I should be 300 pounds!

And that led me to think about a new page or even a mini-album about our favorite foods and restaurants and how much we enjoy going out to eat together as a family. There's a story there just waiting to be told.

(In my Arnold Schwarzenneger/Terminator voice) I'll be back! 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home