Friday, July 23, 2010

This boy

I made my page. I think I like it!!

**I decided to add the journaling, in case you wanted to read it.
This Boy

Doesn’t know that he’s only 3 ½ feet tall and the basket is about 8 feet high. This shot is not easy and even if you did know how hard a shot it was, it wouldn’t stop you from trying. You approach everything with a willingness to try, to learn what it takes to accomplish your goal. You have an unwavering determination to meet a challenge and to overcome any obstacles. I don’t know if the shot went in the basket, but it wouldn’t matter. You are going to pickup the ball and keep making that shot attempt. And if it did go in, you’d still pick up the ball with a little more confidence and still keep on practicing. Even at four years old, you already know that with hard work you can accomplish your goals. Nothing’s gonna stop you.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sue, a.k.a. midwestgirl said...

I like it! Hope you are getting your scrap mojo back!

July 24, 2010 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger S said...

Glad you got your scrap back. Nice layout!

July 25, 2010 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger The Aldrich's said...

although I couldn't read it all I did notice your beautiful handwriting...that hasn't changed one bit. I always loved the way you wrote back in school. :)

August 2, 2010 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

i like it too! :) great touch with those buttons.

hugs,
sarah.

August 5, 2010 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Yayyy! You did a page! I know how great that can feel. Like waking up from a long, long sleep.
That's so interesting that you applied to be an Ella Friend!
I'd love to see the email you sent them to apply. How about if you show me yours I'll show you mine? lol I'm just curious.

September 3, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home