Friday, September 10, 2010

Howie's Homerun

Yes, I know it's football season around here. I've got plenty of those photos to share (and scrap). But I recently joined a scrapbooking group called Let's Scrap and immediately jumped in on a challenge from a great sketch. I think the prize really encouraged me to scrap tonight because the kit they are giving away is gorgeous!! You can check it out here.

So here's my layout:

It's based on this sketch:

I love that I was able to not only complete a challenge for the site, but use up some papers and stickers that I had in my stash. I'm really trying to go through my stuff and use it up since I'm taking the Big Picture Scrapbooking class to specifically use it!! And while I almost busted out the sewing machine for the stitched border, I actually used a stamp.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

I haven't done a double page LO in AGES. But this one looks great. I love the sketch, so nice and simple.

September 20, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home