Sunday, October 3, 2010

MAD


MAD
Originally uploaded by mcscraps4


Oh this boy, he's something else!

Today's LOAD challenge was to scrap a photo that said it all. No journaling, but a title was okay. I kept it super simple, because really, with a face like that, no explanation was needed.

I took the photo with my recently new nifty-fifty 50mm f1.8 lens. I haven't had a chance lately to really get into using it. But I took a few photos today, and used the aperture mode, to try it out. It's weird to have to "get in there" to get a photo. I'm used to being able to zoom in. It will take a little getting used to, but so far, I'm enjoying it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue, a.k.a. midwestgirl said...

Oh yes, that photo says it all! Love your blue/orange color combination.

October 3, 2010 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger JulesHollis said...

Awesome pic and layout! I got the the same lens. It rocks!

October 4, 2010 at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home