Friday, October 1, 2010

Once Upon a Time...

Once Upon a Time... 


(will add image here, it was accidentally deleted)

Originally uploaded by mcscraps4

I had babies, not these grown boys I see. I remember bringing each of you home, tiny things. And I used to rock you to sleep and gently put you in our bed or in your crib. Now you are each too big to carry. And you each have your own bed to sleep in, but this is how I sometimes find you when I check on you before I go to bed: sleeping together.
*******************************************

I have started Layout a Day with Lain Ehmann for the month of October. This is a month in which scrapbookers are challenged to make, as the challenge is named, a layout a day! Each day we will get a particular challenge to complete if we choose, or we can just be inspired to create a layout of whatever we want.

For our first challenge, we were to create a layout using the title "Once Upon a Time." I took a photo of the boys sleeping together a few nights ago and it instantly came to my mind when I read the challenge. While some people might have taken that title in the direction of a fairytale theme, it didn't cross my mind to come up with some sort of fairytale story. I don't have one! I just have my stories of an ordinary life with some extraordinary people.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue, a.k.a. midwestgirl said...

Thanks for posting your LOAD pages. It's great to see what LOAD is all about, so maybe I might try it sometime. My son is grown and married, so your page brings back Once Upon A Time memories for me!

October 2, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home