Monday, October 4, 2010

Perfect Pals


Perfect Pals
Originally uploaded by mcscraps4


This photo is one of my favorites that's been in my pile of photos to be scrapped. I didn't have a particular story to go with it, which is why it's been waiting for me.

I was feeling a little overwhelmed by lots of good and regular stuff today. Nothing bad, just a long list of to-do's, I guess. But I love that no matter how much I argue with these kids to clean their rooms or to quit fighting with each other, at the end of the day, they make everything worth it. I know that the little things we get on them and nag them about are so not major issues. They are typical things that parents nag their kids about. So I get over it pretty easily and then start again the next day. I just love making pages with their gorgeous faces.

This page was really "out of my box" as they say. I don't usually layer all sorts of random stuff. But I was inspired by a layout that May Flaum posted in a recent Big Picture class that was focused on using our stash. I have had many of the embellishments in my stash for far too long. Far. Too. Long.

I think I like how it came together. And it was quick. And I think the focus is still on the photos with just a snippet of how I was feeling today.

Glad to have my 4th layout done for the month for Layout a Day!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jco Photography said...

great points Claudia , J

October 4, 2010 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Sue, a.k.a. midwestgirl said...

Love the layering and that great photo!

October 5, 2010 at 7:16 AM  
Anonymous May said...

LOVING the page!! thanks for sharing. :)

October 5, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home