Thursday, December 9, 2010

December Daily: Days 5-9

In an effort to keep my days recorded on the blog, I'm not taking such sophisticated photos. These came straight out of my iPhone.

Day 5: Photo of the cover next to the journaling page. We didn't do anything that day that I had a photo of, so I just journaled along with the #JYC prompt.


Day 6: This page is attached to a 5x7 envelope. In the envelope are the various drafts of Santa letters that I've accumulated from Howie and Dave. I can only imagine how many more lists I would have if Oscar could write. And on my journaling page is my list of people to get gifts for and whether I've done it or not. Then some journaling on a prompt.




Day 7: The clear overlay is over the journaling page where I attached a photo of one of my favorite ornaments that says "Believe".



Day 8: Our Lionel train was delivered today. It's a Hogwarts Express train and fits perfectly under the tree. I also took photos of the boys today so that I could include with Christmas cards.




Day 9: I made the personalized videos from Santa at Portable North Pole. I saw some tweets on it today and thought I'd try it out. I don't recall who said that watching it made them tear up. Surely a video of Santa wouldn't make someone cry, yet after I watched the first one I WAS CRYING!! It was so sweet and I could imagine how my youngest would react to the video. He loved it! The other two enjoyed it but knew it was something I put together.



Feels good to be caught up on the daily stuff. I haven't kept up with each prompt from Journal Your Christmas, Picture the Holidays, or Reverb, but I've got the ideas in the back of my mind and will stick them in the appropriate place if/when I do them.

How's your December Daily coming along?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

Your pages are looking GREAT Claudia! Your boys are adorable - what a great shot. And, I LOVE the photo of your fav. ornament. What a beautiful picture! I've fallen behind a little, but hopefully this weekend will get me caught up! Have a great weekend.

December 10, 2010 at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home