Sunday, December 5, 2010

Keeping up with my December Daily

Maybe it hasn't exactly been every day that I'm making my pages, but I think about it everyday and mentally put things together. Here's the last few days, December 2nd thru 4th. Still thinking about the 5th.
I was also recording my reverb10 in this album, but not sure if I'll continue to do that or keep it separate. It's not really part of the "family" documenting that I want to do. It's more personal and maybe something that should go in a personal journal-type book. We'll see.


 Talk about running out of day to document anything. This was the most I could get. I was busy at work and didn't get anything worth photographing for the day.

 On the backside, I did write out a response to reverb10's day 2 prompt.

 A couple of baking photos, not really a story. And a photo of the kids playing outside and some thoughts on letting them play outside and use their imagination.

 Again, reverb10's prompt 3 on backside.
Photo collage of stuff we did on Saturday with handwritten journaling. It's so much easier to write it out.

Working on the prompt for backside. Will get a couple more days under my belt before posting again. Also, I wanted to write out and capture some photos to include from Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas prompts. They are really good and will be excellent supplements to documenting December. Right now, I'm just trying to get in the regular everyday stuff, for sure.

Hope your December Daily is coming along, for those participating. If you're not, I hope that you'll find some way to record all the crazy and fun stuff you're doing for the holidays.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Live.Teach.Create said...

I love how you are incorporating #decdaily and #reverb10 together! I am working on putting mine into a mini as I go and love it! :)

December 5, 2010 at 9:02 PM  
Anonymous mark said...

An interesting and fun way to approach this.

December 5, 2010 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Librarybug said...

This looks great! I need to do some work on my December Daily tonight.

December 6, 2010 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger gscrapbooks said...

Love it! Love the manifesto and the yummy food photos. Awesome work!

December 6, 2010 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Linda Barber said...

Your Dec Daily looks so good. I gave up on mine yesterday. LOL! Wish I had used a template. But there is always next year! Do come by my blog. You've won my goody box giveaway! I'll need your addy. Have a good Tuesday!

December 7, 2010 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger JulesHollis said...

Looking good!! Loving all of the handwritten journalling.

December 7, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home