Monday, December 20, 2010

A Mish-mash of December Goodness!

I'm a few days behind on posting my December Daily/Journal Your Christmas pages. But I have been keeping up, for the most part. In fact, my album is already full and I love it!!



Day 10: Stockings on the bar


Day 11: Night in San Antonio to watch a show.







Day 12: Haven't written it up yet.


Day 13: Christmas cards


Day 14: Got happy mail!


Day 15: Picked up some gifts I ordered online


Day 16: Needs to be written


Day 17: Another unwritten page


Day 18: Gifts are wrapped!


Day 19: Spent the day at work. Plus an extra photo of Oscar.


It's been fun so far. Lots of Christmas stuff and regular life stuff. How's your December Daily/Journal Your Christmas coming along?




Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina Tryon said...

I love your album-looks like you have had a fun holiday season!

December 26, 2010 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home