Monday, February 7, 2011

Another 3 layouts for LOAD

We are now 7 days into our layout a day challenge and I have been keeping up! I've found that if I keep things simple, I can get those photos I love scrapped.

Here's day 5: I used a premade page from an old Creating Keepsakes calendar. All I did was add the photos and a few stickers.



Day 6: Inspired from another beach page that I saved to Evernote. I love this photo of Howie. He looks so grown.

Day 7: I only had one photo from a Father's Day breakfast at daycare. But it's a photo I love. It came together really quickly.

So how are you coming along with your scrapping goals? Every page is one more for your album!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I didn't really set a goal this year but I am ROCKING thru some serious 'chapters'! so far this year I have scrapped Vday/bday trip for '09 & '10, tubing trip '09 & caught up our halloween book '05-'10 (it was started in December tho), 'fall sights in the timber' '09 & made a Vday mini for decoration w/the index prints for '10.

I love that you make time to scrap! that's what its all about IMO

February 15, 2011 at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home