Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Welcome to another round of LOAD - layout a day!


LOAD1
Originally uploaded by mcscraps4

Last May, I joined a month-long scrap challenge with Lain Ehmann and at the end of the month had 31 layouts!! I was very proud of myself and joined again in October. Unfortunately, I didn't complete that month, but I did realize some things about my scrapbooking. I was happy about that because I didn't want to be scrapbooking just for the fun of it. I wanted my layouts to really share a story.

Since then, I've realized that some of my layouts will share a story, some will be for fun. They don't all have to be gems!

So for day 1 of the layout a day challenge for February 2011, I made this simple page. It's one of my favorite photos!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I love a challenge!! can't wait to watch this one thru u!

February 3, 2011 at 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home