Thursday, March 31, 2011

This should keep me busy for a while...

A few days ago I FINALLY put a whole bunch of photos in my cart and hit print. Over 600 photos that needed to be printed. 6-0-0 PLUS!!



In these stacks are the remainder of my Project 365 photos from last year, plus photos from our trips to Arizona and the beach. I need to go through and do a good sort so that I can hopefully complete my 2010 album with photos. The journaling is a whole nuther beast! I'm also thinking about doing mini-albums for the trips or I'll go back and do photobooks. I can use the prints for a few layouts.

The remaining prints will get sorted as I start to plan for May's layout a day challenge with Lain Ehmann. I attempted this last May and completed it. Did not fare as well in October or February, but I'm going to try again.

I've also got a few classes still in my queue over at Big Picture Classes. What are you working on?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Tammy said...

Oh, I love stacks of new prints! That should keep you busy for a few days at least. I am catching up my own project life album.

March 31, 2011 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I just had my photos from 2008 printed & am slowly getting them into an album with little notes.

March 31, 2011 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Cathy (Katy) said...

Oh my goodness!! How are you ever going to scrap all those. Just popped on over through BFS to say hi and to ask if maybe you'd share that Italian Cream cake recipe with us...it looks divine!!

April 3, 2011 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

WHOO HOOO!!! You are READY for LOAD! :) Can't wait to see what you create.

April 5, 2011 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

OMW... that is a lot of pics, have fun!

April 25, 2011 at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home