Saturday, March 19, 2011

Travel Scrapbook in the works

I've been wanting to take a look inside Ali's Scrapbook on the Road self-paced class that she recently posted on her blog. (You know Ali Edwards, right? If not, check her out. She's amazing!) I made sure to collect lots of ephemera during our trips to Arizona/Grand Canyon last May and Missouri/Silver Dollar City last Christmas break. I've put them in a craft keeper because I've been debating how I want to handle documenting those trips.

For the Arizona trip I took lots of photos. LOTS. I think it would make a great photobook and will consider that option. But I like making pages. I like having either scrapbook pages or a mini-book to really relive the experience for myself. The hands-on of making a scrapbook is awesome. LOL

So when Ali introduced this class a few weeks ago, I knew I was going to get it. I've tried her other mini-book offerings before, like Week in the Life and December Daily. So much fun! I'm sure this will be just as rewarding.

Here's just a little bit of the ephemera, as well as travel-related scrapbooking embellishments to make the albums.


How do you document your travel adventures?

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

How do I scrapbook my travels? I collect more stuff than any person could possibly ever scrap. Then it sits in a bag/envelope/keeper for 3 months or more until inspiration strikes like a lightning bolt. Then I madly put it into the best darn scrapbook ever (at least since the last best ever). I could never, ever scrap on the road as Ali recommends. WISHFUL THINKING for sure!

March 20, 2011 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home