Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm a Close To My Heart Consultant again!!



Really, how could I stay away!? I became a consultant for Close To My Heart way back in 2004 and enjoyed sharing my love of scrapbooking with others. I was lucky enough to introduce scrapbooking, cardmaking and stamping to many fun ladies. But as other priorities took over I stepped down from teaching and eventually dropped out of the business. Over the last few days that passion was re-ignited after reading all the fun tweets coming from consultants enjoying the annual convention at Disney! The price to become a consultant again was right and the new products were too beautiful to pass up.

On Monday morning, I signed up with a great team and now I'm tracking my FedEx package as it makes its way to me! Looks like it will be here on Friday. As soon as I get the new goodies I plan to make some new layouts and schedule my Jumpstart gathering right away.

I'll be updating this site to include links to my online store once it is set up. Meanwhile, if you're interested in learning more about Close To My Heart or if you'd like to schedule a home gathering where you can earn FREE PRODUCT please contact me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa-Jane said...

I've not heard of this company before, is it just in America? Looks great though - best of luck with your new venture!

July 30, 2011 at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home