Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm ready to start creating with CTMH!

My consultant kit came in today!! I've been waiting for it all week, anxious to see the new Idea Book and new papers and stamp sets. My box did not disappoint!


Inside were two of the new paper kits which I hope to make plenty of pages from and maybe a few cards so that I can show at my jumpstart party next week. A very nice black album comes in the kit. Looks great! There were also a variety of supplies that will definitely come in handy: some blocks, stamp cleaner, glue, glitter gel. And then plenty of business supplies for taking orders!!


 Here's what the majority of the contents looks like out of the box. There were still some items in it, if you can believe that! So much good stuff to start off my business.


And I'm also getting ready to participate in Ali Edwards' Week in the Life project, as I did last year. Basically you document your life for a week, whether routine or something out of the ordinary. It will be fun to compare last year's project to this year's. I had a regular week last year, which is great. It shows what we are on a regular basis, what we do on a regular basis. This time around, it will include my new adventure along with some of our summer activities. I just know it will be a great week for so many reasons!

I hope to share my new creations over the weekend! If you're working on a new project, participating in Ali's project, or want to share you craftiness, please do! I love looking at new blogs for more inspiration!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home