Thursday, July 7, 2011

June's 4x6 Photo Love-Inspired layout

I'm back with another layout inspired by Shimelle's 4x6 Photo Love template.  For June's layout, we were to use 6 photos. I like sketches that mostly use 4x6 photos as it really makes it easy for me to print what I want and then use on a layout without having to worry about resizing or special sizes. I especially love that Shimelle makes putting together great pages so quickly.

Here's my page:

I'm going to try to also do my layouts for the first four sketches of the year, now that I know how easy layout 5 & 6 were to put together.

Have you tried using these sketches? How do you like them?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Constant Scrapper said...

This is really darling. The colors are great together, and I like the variety of photos you used. Great job! :-)

July 7, 2011 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Lisa-Jane said...

I love using these sketches and like you I print out loads of standard sized photos so it works really well. I love your take on it. I'm going to do mine this weekend. Great work.

July 15, 2011 at 6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home