Sunday, July 24, 2011

Typeset Layout


I got my new consultant kit in Friday, I think I posted that already, lol. When I went home and had time to play, I knew exactly what I wanted to scrap. It didn't take long for this layout to come together and I was very happy with all of it.

Then today (Sunday) I started to get my supplies ready for my Jumpstart/Open House. I also wanted to try my hand making a video demonstrating how to make the card I'll be showing at the party. I've got some things to learn, but overall was happy with the result.


I need to set the camera to record horizontally instead of vertically or it makes the video narrow. It only took splicing four videos to get this one complete version.

And here's the finished card.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol Labuski said...

LOVE the layout! Great job! I will be using Typeset for my September classes. Roxie this month and wow, what awesome artwork I've created with it thanks to the new Idea Book. Congrats on becoming a consultant again! It's a great time to be with CTMH.

August 9, 2011 at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home