Monday, January 2, 2012

Kicking Off 2012 In Style

On Sunday I checked the mailbox for any mail that may have come in while we were out of town and I found a surprise box from my Close To My Heart upline. In it was a beautiful card and the tote bag pictured above as congratulations for reaching my Straight To The Top sales goal. Now, I am a bag lover. I have several bags in my closet but I never use them. Well this one is too pretty to leave with the others. It's such a great size for carrying my planner, purse, and of course, the latest CTMH Idea Book!

As we ring in the new year, I set some new goals for myself with CTMH. I definitely want to set up a monthly scrapbooking workshop. I want to set aside some specific creative time and also get new people involved in this hobby. I want to get into the habit of scrapping every week and posting to this blog. I'm preparing to participate in a blog hop later this month, as well.

Speaking of blogging, I've been neglecting this blog and really want to work on posting on a regular basis.

I've got to finish cleaning up my scrap room and organizing myself for all the projects I want to get done. I've started another few classes at Big Picture Classes, including Stacy's "12" class, which has the ambitious goal of creating 12 layouts a month for the whole year. That 144 layouts!! And don't forget that in February is Layout A Day, where I hope to keep up.

What are your scrapbooking plans for the new year?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home