Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My 2013 CTMH Album Contest Entry was in the Top 10!

Last week I attended the 2013 Close To My Heart convention at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. This was my second time attending Convention but my first time entering the album contest. Last year one of my new friends and fellow Fancy team member Amy entered her beautiful album (and won!) and I was inspired to try my hand.

I was stressed over how to make the pages connect with the theme and with each other, but one night the idea came to me and I went with it. But no matter how much I tried to get done in the weeks leading up to the convention dates I just couldn't pull it together. Finally on Tuesday night, at literally the 11th hour, I put the finishing touches on and called it done!

Here are the pages. I was very proud to have finished this project and so relieved to turn it in. When I saw that I had made the top 10 out of 34 entries, I was super surprised and excited!! I would have loved to have won a prize but as my sister teased, it was an honor just being nominated. The encouragement I received from my team members was also a huge boost.






If you'd like more information about Close To My Heart product or becoming a consultant, you can visit my website at www.claudia.ctmh.com or email me!

Happy scrapping!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home